7 Top Beauty Brands Every Woman Should Explore

Beauty, mainly makeup and skincare – is all about quality in my eyes! I guess that’s why they say that “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!” This is why it’s very important to consider what you put on your skin, especially on a daily basis. The high-quality, top-notch products usually deliver outstanding results, with all-day coverage. And where I come from, we have a saying…” you get what you pay for,” so why not get the best of the best!

1. Shiseido

Shiseido has blessed us with its beauty concepts and knowledge for over 140 years. The brand has made a great name for itself, thanks to its top products and unwavering commitment to their devoted following!

2. Chanel

One of my personal faves, Chanel defines sophistication…just as Coco herself. With innovative luxury products that are chic, as well as stylish…it’s no wonder why it’s well worth the extra costs.

3. Dior

Creative, luxurious, excellence…Dior! Words cannot begin to describe how amazing this brand’s products are. It’s simply addictive!

4. MAC

Created in 1984, this makeup guru is known as a global makeup artistry leader and authority of color! MAC offers diversity, with its trendy creativity…and is rooted in outstanding collections.

5. e.l.f. Cosmetics

e.l.f offers high-quality at super affordable prices, in all things eyes, lips, face. I don’t know what is better, the products or how budget-friendly they are.

6. Sephora

Sephora is a mecca for all things shopping, for beauty enthusiasts…of all types. Sephora offers a huge selection and of brands that we all love and obsess over, including their own in-house Sephora Collection.

7. bareMinerals

Boosting nourishing, skin-loving formulas, this mineral makeup brand is highly popular. This brand innovates pure and natural, feel-good, look-great products.

Check out any of the above brands, for any of your high-quality beauty needs. Tell us which ones are your favorites!

Comments

• Sephora has been one of my go to beauty stores mainly because you can sample just about anything in store. Which reminds me, I’m due for a visit. 😉

January 24, 2018 at 7:26 pm
  • iluv2globetrot

Great post! I totally agree with these recommendations. Sephora is dangerous for me to go into now because I always find something I could use lol. Mac is great for eyewhere for me as well.

January 25, 2018 at 1:27 am
  • Jay Colby

I’ve always used the saying “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” These all sound like great beauty brands!!

January 25, 2018 at 10:22 am
  • I will be looking into all of these! Thank you!!

January 25, 2018 at 10:51 pm
  • I might have to try some of these out. I rarely wear makeup, so I mostly shop at Target for that, but I have heard some great things about MAC.

January 26, 2018 at 8:20 am
  • valmg

I have heard of 6 of the 7 brands that you mentioned. I don’t spend a lot on cosmetics but I’ve tried two of them and was very pleased.

January 26, 2018 at 9:03 am

I most definitely not an expert when it comes to beauty products. The more I can read the better I can understand what you need products to watch. This is definitely informative and interesting post about this.

January 26, 2018 at 10:38 am
  • I just bought my mom the classic Chanel No 5! Also I need to buy some more MAC lipglass.

January 26, 2018 at 11:12 am
  • I used to use Bare Minerals makeup a lot. I’ve since switched to Neutrogena and a mix of other drug store brand. I do really like ELF!

January 26, 2018 at 12:14 pm
  • I surprised myself by knowing about each of these! My grandfather gave me a bottle of Chanel No. 5 to me as a 16th birthday gift. It was my first experience with a luxury brand.

January 26, 2018 at 12:24 pm
  • These are some awesome brands, I have to admit I haven’t tried all of them on this list, though one day I hope to!

January 26, 2018 at 3:39 pm
  • These are all brands I’ve be willing to buy from. From what I’ve seen they have no issue catering to and employing black women.

January 26, 2018 at 4:20 pm
  • I agree. It’s about quality. For a long time I chose cheap products I’m sure they may have been the reasons for my breakouts. A friend of mine got me a birch box subscription so I get to sample a lot of things, then decide what I want from them. I think it helps if you can sample things first before making a big purchase.

January 26, 2018 at 4:48 pm
  • Debra Hawkins

I love Elf for cheap colors I want to try! Chanel is my go to scent for sure!

January 26, 2018 at 7:13 pm
  • Pam W

I really like elf cosmetics. They have great prices and a lot of their products are pretty solid. It’s a great value for basics.

January 26, 2018 at 8:30 pm
  • Tomi_C

e.l.f. Cosmetics is one of my faves and I confess it was initially about quality cosmetics at a really cheap price. Sephora is also a fave because of they offer a wide range of products for women of all colors. Overall, all of these brands offer quality products.

January 27, 2018 at 8:03 am
  • Farrah Less Gomez

I love your make up especially the long curly eye lashes. The Mac is one of brand cosmetics I really trust when it comes to my make up.

January 27, 2018 at 9:43 am
  • I absolutely love elf products. Especially over the last year. I love their foundation and primer and they are very budget friendly!

January 27, 2018 at 3:29 pm
  • Sara Welch

I love using top brands. They have such great quality.

January 27, 2018 at 5:23 pm
  • Kita Bryant

Dior is one of my favorite scent makers. I have a few of them.

January 27, 2018 at 5:24 pm
  • Heather

I really needed to read this. I’m so bad when it comes to makeup and beauty products! Thanks for sharing.

January 27, 2018 at 7:47 pm
  • Rebekah Osprey-Ellis

I love e.l.f. because they’re so affordable and they’re cruelty free! In 2018, I’m trying to make sure that all my beauty products are cruelty free so I’ll need to do some research and see if the other brands are.

January 28, 2018 at 3:12 pm
  • Joyce Brewer

I’ve found some great e.l.f. products and great savings grabbing them at CVS. This way I also earn beauty bucks.

January 28, 2018 at 11:20 pm
  • Our Family World

I don’t usually wear make up but my daughter does, and I have been with her while she bought her “stash” at Sephora. When the need arises, I usually go for natural looking make up so that would be softer tones of browns and pinks.

January 29, 2018 at 4:52 pm
  • Kasi Perkins

These are some great brands! I’ve tried them all except for the first one, I’ll have to add that to my list.

January 31, 2018 at 4:51 pm
  • I’m definitely a fan of MAC and ELF! It really just depends on if I feel like splurging or saving at the moment.

February 7, 2018 at 3:34 pm