5 All-Inclusive Spas for the Ultimate Girlfriend Getaway
Since the debut of Girls Trip, the movie, all I can think about is the empowered, therapeutic, girly fun. Kids about to head back to school, and let’s face it beloveds, who doesn’t deserve a quick getaway with the girls? And what better way to unwind before the chaotic cycle of the hustle and bustle of back-to-school, than a chic girlfriend spacation? Check out these five chic and trendy all-inclusive spa resorts, right here in the United States; each promising to deliver an ultimate girlfriend getaway experience.
Sun, Sip & Spa at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
This locale – situated in Manalapan, FL – is known as the adult playground of Palm Beach, which is “famous for its beaches, exquisite estates, legendary resorts, upscale boutiques, galleries, and restaurants, and historic landmarks” – blends all this goodness with a magical spa experience. Wonderful. Stunning. Sophisticated. are all an understatement when it comes to this all-inclusive spa resort. This luxurious spa boasts pampered relaxation, on another level; such as the champagne shimmered pedicure, “self-centered” massage, and four-hand facial. The garden villas offer Scrubs and Polish Bar – where your girls can customize their body scrub blend – as well as dual outdoor tubs.
Your girlfriends will enjoy indulging in the full menu of spa services and amenities like the BEAUtique, salon and the bath lounge, with soothing sauna, steam, and whirlpool facilities.” – Spafinder Wellness 365
This getaway features delicious, healthy cuisine, such as at Temple Orange Mediterranean Bistro where you and your girls can dine on Italian and Mediterranean dishes – with the option to opt for indoors or outdoor. Or, head on over to Breeze Ocean Kitchen to enjoy some fresh seafood set to an ocean view. Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa features a wide range of recreational, yet relaxing amenities.
Destress with “two oceanfront swimming pools, a 7,000-square-foot fitness center equipped with Kinesis equipment, three Har-Tru tennis courts, nearby water sports activities, and Palm Beach attractions like Flagler Museum and the seasonal International Polo Club.” – Spafinder Wellness 365
The Girls’ Getaway includes:
- A glass of champagne upon arrival
- Complimentary beach bag
- Luxurious accommodations for two nights
- Choice of one spa treatment* daily per person in the Forbes Five-Star Eau Spa
- Choice of one cocktail or mocktail daily in Breeze Ocean Kitchen or Stir Bar & Terrace
- Complimentary transportation* (one-way) to Worth Avenue or Downtown Delray Beach
Good to Know:
- A minimum two-night stay is required and package is available for up to two persons per room
- Spa treatment includes a choice of self-centered massage, essence facial, personal training session, haircut or 90-minute Manicure/Pedicure
- Complimentary transportation is available for one-time-only
- Spafinder gift cards are accepted and can be used as payment
Spa-tacular Moments at PGA National Resort & Spa
Grab your girls and head on down to South Florida’s Palm Beach Gardens, to indulge in some serious pampering. This newly revitalized spa & salon features lavish amenities, newly updated decor:
Including new Ladies Lounge and wet area, with steam, sauna and whirlpool inside the Spa. Guests can also enjoy the iconic Waters of the World spa pools, featuring European healing minerals and wondrous salts.” – Spafinder Wellness 365
Your Package Includes:
- Luxury resort accommodations
- 50-minute spa treatment, per person, per day (choice of Swedish massage or Deep Cleanse Facial)
- Daily healthy box lunch at Waters of the World Spa Café
- Mini-split of Lunetta Prosecco, imported from Italy
- Daily use of Waters of the World therapeutic pools and unlimited use of Sauna, Steam, and Jacuzzi
- Daily complimentary access to the new Sports & Racquet Club, and over 45 fitness classes per week.
- Advance spa reservations recommended.
Girls Getaway Weekends at Miraval Resort & Spa
Miraval Resort & Spa’s Girls Getaway weekend package provides perfections. Situated in Tuscan, Arizona – it invites us to grab our BFFs, moms, and/or sisters – and escape to an unforgettable health and wellness retreat.
Savor healthful cuisine, indulge in the most innovative spa treatments in the world, and experience our unmatched wellness programming.” Miraval Resort & Spa
Girls Getaway Includes:
- Complimentary Spa Service to enjoy any morning during your stay ($150 value)
- $175 nightly resort credit, per person to spend on your choice of spa services, activities, and private sessions
- Unlimited outback hiking, mountain biking, group fitness classes, group photography classes, challenge activities, and climbing wall
- 20% off retail purchases
- Newly renovated luxurious casita-style accommodations
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in
- Unlimited participation in daily yoga, fitness, meditation and wellness lectures
- Full access to Miraval’s extensive resort amenities including a fitness center and the Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs, and more than 100 treatments
The Deal: $175 Nightly Resort Credit
Girls Escape at Canyon Ranch Wellness Resort Tuscan or Lenox
Beloveds, this all-inclusive resort loves to cater to the ladies, giving us various locations to escape too. Canyon Ranch personalizes all-inclusive girlfriend getaways to give you the spa experience of your dreams, “complete with stress-melting spa treatments, scrumptious, healthy dining, and time to relax and just be together.” Explore soul-soothing morning hikes, an award-winning cuisine that promises farm-to-table. Described as a gem in the desert – Canyon Ranch’s accolades and awards – reflect an exceptional level of personal service, provided by renowned wellness specialists, therapists, and aestheticians.
The casual elegance of the spa’s Bellefontaine Mansion sets the tone for this classic spa where guests have access to state-of-the-art cardio & weight rooms, dance, yoga and Pilates studios, indoor cycling, racquetball, squash and basketball courts, indoor and outdoor tennis courts and pools.” – Spafinder Wellness 365
- Gracious accommodations
- Generous allowance for spa treatments, wellness consults, sports training, and personalized classes
- Access to more than 40 daily classes, outdoor activities, and presentations
- High-end healthy dining – breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and dessert
Good to Know: Spafinder gift cards allow for a maximum of $500 US —per person, per stay per location (Tucson or Lenox).
Just Us Girls at Cal-a-Vie Health Spa
Famous for their therapeutic spa regimen and fitness nutritional program – these packages are uniquely tailored to each guest. Adorning 32 villas & suites, with a five-to-one ratio of staff-to-guests, Cal-A-Vie, in Vista, CA – delivers a commitment to personal service that is unmatched. Start your unforgettable journey with a personal fitness assessment. Next, dive into a comprehensive fitness and wellness program custom-designed for you to achieve your stress-reducing, rejuvenating, weight management, toning and the ultimate relaxation goals. A balanced regimen of exercise and nutrition to suit your at-home lifestyle – through proven and lasting results, all catered to transform your life.
Fitness programs include daily hikes through the tranquil countryside, aerobic conditioning, body contouring classes, water sports, and personalized workouts in the gym. And you can enjoy Cal-a-Vie’s tennis courts or golf at a nearby private country club. The spa’s advanced beauty program was designed in coordination with international health and beauty experts.” – Spafinder Wellness 365
Your spacation is set to a private, Mediterranean-style villa, to a backdrop of breathtaking views of the rolling, wooded hills, and luxurious decor. “Cal-a-Vie is world-renowned for delicious, low-calorie gourmet cuisine, that elevates healthy eating to a whole new level. Meals are carefully prepped with garden-fresh herbs and veggies – to slim, balance, and revitalize your body.
- Includes three meals per day
- Single accommodations with 1 king bed
- 2 spa services
- Unlimited fitness classes
- Nutritional lectures
- Cooking demonstration’
- Round trip transportation between the San Diego International Airport and Cal-a-Vie
Good to know:
- Spafinder gift cards are accepted and can be used as payment
- Rated #1 Destination Spa in the US; “Europe without the travel”
- 5:1 staff to guest ratio – you are pampered
- Farm to table cuisine
- Over 150 fitness classes, Olympic-size pool, clay tennis courts
Where do you and your girlfriends like to spa?
Queens of Virtue was birthed through the desire to create a brand for multicultural women – to inspireHER, motivateHER, influenceHER, educateHER, empowerHER, and leadHER to make her passion and purpose, her paycheck. Travel has always been my passion and therapy, with beauty and style being my creative outlet. Originally, the brand was my blog – ‘Travel. Beauty. Style.,’ but I decided to plant seeds of expansion. I focused on becoming a certified travel consultant, but I wanted to create a platform where women can not only travel but connect through genuine togetherness. I did not want just another travel agency, so the brand operates as a DMC (Destination Management Company) and a DMO (Destination Marketing Organization) as well.
As a blogger I noticed that influencers of color were being left out of the “influence” space, especially in the luxury sector. Campaigns continued to go to black and brown destinations, yet the message appeared extremely whitewashed. So, I became the change I desired to see! No longer did I care to come to the table. I realized that my entire life, I was a master chef. I asked myself, why sit at the table, when I am the createHER of the Michelin 5-star menu? Coming from a Caribbean culture, raised in Brooklyn, NY – I knew that it takes a village! So, I built one.
The ‘She Rize” movement is all about the ‘Power in the Pack.” We are Women of Power, uplifting multicultural women, helping them to recognize their role by unleashing their Queendom that exists within. The brand offers resources within pillars of motivation – through coaching and mentoring – for small businesses and entrepreneurship development. As a woman, one of the hardest things to accomplish is being mentored and/or coached by other women. Not too many women take the time to be our sisters’ keeper. I remember looking up to Toni Morrison, Terry McMillan, and of course, Maya Angelou. Their creative works gave me the inspiration and fuel I need to ‘rize’ when the world told me I cannot! “You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I’ll rise!” – Maya Angelou.
I work 1-on-1 with women aspiring to take their brands higher. For those who are interested in the travel industry, you will receive mentorship and coaching, in addition to training and job placement upon industry certification. In fact, you can expect my guidance and support throughout the entire process.
For the last decade, as a digital influencer, I recognized a void within the industry. The goal is to be the bridge that connects the not-so-invisible dots. Working with women influencers and creators of color, is my passion – as well as a privilege! This initiative works with top brands, professionals, and influencers/creators (by invitation only) to create content as storytellers! Throughout the year, this collective hosts exclusive FAMs (familiarization) and Press trips for influencers to experience destinations and events, saturated in luxury and style. I also create luxury campaigns in the Travel and Lifestyle arenas. The initiative also provides a luxury digital magazine for creators and influencers, by creators and influencers called ‘Shades of Beauty, Influence of Color,’ as well as a podcast series called the ‘Queen’s Qorner,’ training, courses, and virtual travel content – all launching soon.
The vision I have for Queens of Virtue continues to transform. I hope to impact over 1,000 women globally by the end of 2022, leaving a digital footprint of change and growth. By 2025, I hope to reach over 10,000 women. When I say impact – I mean to influence, inspire, empower, educate, lead – to shape in some way, helping HER to not just tell her story, but to manifest her dreams into a sweet reality. My goal is to have properties; Airbnb’s, resorts, and Inn’s in exotic destinations around the globe, in addition, catamaran(s), private jet(s) and thousands of sustainable women-led and owned businesses under my wing by 2030. I plan to leave a legacy for my children and grandchildren. Queens of Virtue aims to be a household staple and world-renowned luxury lifestyle brand for decades to come.