Queens of Virtue: Travel. Beauty. Style. was happy to partner with Spafinder Wellness 365 – who graciously sponsored this feature
Since the debut of Girls Trip, the movie, all I can think about is the empowered, therapeutic, importances girly fun. Kids about to head back to school, and let’s face it beloveds, who doesn’t deserve a quick getaway with the girls? And what better way to unwind before the chaotic cycle of the hustle and bustle of back-to-school, than a chic girlfriend spacation? Check out these five chic and trendy all-inclusive spa resorts, right here in the United States; each promising to deliver an ultimate girlfriend getaway experience.
Sun, Sip & Spa at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
This locale – situated in Manalapan, FL – is known as the adult playground of Palm Beach, which is “famous for its beaches, exquisite estates, legendary resorts, upscale boutiques, galleries and restaurants, and historic landmarks” – blends all this goodness with a magical spa experience. Wonderful. Stunning. Sophisticated. are all an understatement when it comes to this all-inclusive spa resort. This luxurious spa boasts pampered relaxation, on another level; such as the champagne shimmered pedicure, “self-centered” massage and four-hand facial. The garden villas offer Scrubs and Polish Bar – where your girls can customize their body scrub blend – as well as dual outdoor tubs.
Your girlfriends will enjoy indulging in the full menu of spa services and amenities like the BEAUtique, salon and the bath lounge, with soothing sauna, steam, and whirlpool facilities.” – Spafinder Wellness 365
This getaway features delicious, healthy cuisine, such as at Temple Orange Mediterranean Bistro where you and your girls can dine on Italian and Mediterranean dishes – with the option to opt for indoors or outdoor. Or, head on over to Breeze Ocean Kitchen for to enjoy some fresh seafood set to an ocean view. Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa features a wide range of recreational, yet relaxing amenities.
Destress with “two oceanfront swimming pools, a 7,000-square-foot fitness center equipped with Kinesis equipment, three Har-tru tennis courts, nearby water sports activities and Palm Beach attractions like Flagler Museum and the seasonal International Polo Club.” – Spafinder Wellness 365
Price: Rates from $679 ($1018 value)
The Girls’ Getaway includes:
- Glass of champagne upon arrival
- Complimentary beach bag
- Luxurious accommodations for two nights
- Choice of one spa treatment* daily per person in the Forbes Five-Star Eau Spa
- Choice of one cocktail or mocktail daily in Breeze Ocean Kitchen or Stir Bar & Terrace
- Complimentary transportation* (one-way) to Worth Avenue or Downtown Delray Beach
Good to Know:
- A minimum two-night stay is required and package is available for up to two persons per room
- Spa treatment includes choice of self-centered massage, essence facial, personal training session, hair cut or 90-minute manicure/pedicure
- Complimentary transportation is available for one-time only
- Spafinder gift cards are accepted and can be used as payment
Spa-tacular Moments at PGA National Resort & Spa
Grab your girls and head on down to South Florida’s Palm Beach Gardens, to indulge in some serious pampering. This newly revitalized spa & salon features lavish amenities, newly updated decor:
Including new Ladies Lounge and wet area, with steam, sauna and whirlpool inside the Spa. Guests can also enjoy the iconic Waters of the World spa pools, featuring European healing minerals and wondrous salts.” – Spafinder Wellness 365
Your Package Includes:
- Luxury resort accommodations
- 50 minute spa treatment, per person, per day (choice of Swedish massage or Deep Cleanse Facial)
- Daily healthy box lunch at Waters of the World Spa Café
- Mini-split of Lunetta Prosecco, imported from Italy
- Daily use of Waters of the World therapeutic pools and unlimited use of Sauna, Steam and Jacuzzi
- Daily complimentary access to the new Sports & Racquet Club, and over 45 fitness classes per week.
- Advance spa reservations recommended.
The Deal: $140 Per Night, Per Person
Take 10% off all gift card orders of $100 or more (click here for promo)
• $140 per person, per night (through September 30, 2017)
• $ 160 per person, per night (October 1 through December 31, 2017)
Girls Getaway Weekends at Miraval Resort & Spa
Miraval Resort & Spa’s Girls Getaway weekend package provides perfections. Situated in Tuscan, Arizona – it invites us to grab our bffs, moms, and/or sisters – and escape to an unforgettable health and wellness retreat.
Savor healthful cuisine, indulge in the most innovative spa treatments in the world, and experience our unmatched wellness programming.” Miraval Resort & Spa
Girls Getaway Includes:
- Complimentary Spa Service to enjoy any morning during your stay ($150 value)
- $175 nightly resort credit, per person to spend on your choice of spa services, activities and private sessions
- Unlimited outback hiking, mountain biking, group fitness classes, group photography classes, challenge activities and climbing wall
- 20% off retail purchases
- Newly renovated luxurious casita-style accommodations
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in
- Unlimited participation in daily yoga, fitness, meditation and wellness lectures
- Full access to Miraval’s extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs and more than 100 treatments
Girls Escape at Canyon Ranch Wellness Resort Tuscan or Lenox
Beloveds, this all-inclusive resort loves to cater to the ladies, giving us various locations to escape too. Canyon Ranch personalizes all-inclusive girlfriend getaways to give you the spa-experience of your dreams, “complete with stress-melting spa treatments, scrumptious, healthy dining, and time to relax and just be together.” Explore soul-soothing morning hikes, award winning cuisine that promises farm-to-table. Described as a gem in the desert – Canyon Ranch’s accolades and awards – reflect an exceptional level of personal service, provided by renowned wellness specialists, therapists, and aestheticians.
The casual elegance of the spa’s Bellefontaine Mansion sets the tone for this classic spa where guests have access to state-of-the-art cardio & weight rooms, dance, yoga and Pilates studios, indoor cycling, racquetball, squash and basketball courts, indoor and outdoor tennis courts and pools.” – Spafinder Wellness 365
The Deal: Groups of three save 10%; four save 15%; five to seven save 20%. Every stay is all-inclusive.
- Gracious accommodations
- Generous allowance for spa treatments, wellness consults, sports training and personalized classes
- Access to more than 40 daily classes, outdoor activities and presentations
- High-end healthy dining – breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and dessert
Just Us Girls at Cal-a-Vie Health Spa
Famous for their therapeutic spa regimen and fitness nutritional program – these packages are uniquely tailored to each guest. Adorning 32 villas & suites, with a five-to-one ratio of staff-to-guests, Cal-A-Vie, in Vista, CA – delivers a commitment to personal service that is unmatched. Start your unforgettable journey with a personal fitness assessment. Next, dive into a comprehensive fitness and wellness program custom designed for you to achieve your stress reducing, rejuvenating, weight management, toning and the ultimate relaxation goals. A balanced regimen of exercise and nutrition to suit your at-home lifestyle – through proven and lasting results, all catered to transform your life.
Fitness programs include daily hikes through the tranquil countryside, aerobic conditioning, body contouring classes, water sports, and personalized workouts in the gym. And you can enjoy Cal-a-Vie’s tennis courts or golf at a nearby private country club. The spa’s advanced beauty program was designed in coordination with international health and beauty experts.” – Spafinder Wellness 365
Your spacation is set to a private, Mediterranean-style villa, to a backdrop of breathtaking views of the rolling, wooded hills, and luxurious decor. “Cal-a-Vie is world-renowned for delicious, low calorie gourmet cuisine, that elevates healthy eating to a whole new level. Meal are carefully prepped with garden fresh herbs and veggies – to slim, balance, and revitalize your body.
The Deal: Starting from $4,275 for a three-night, all-inclusive stay, save $400 on three idyllic days at this #1 destination Spa with your BFF and enjoy $50 of “retail therapy.” Valid Aug 1, 2017 to Sep 15, 2017
- Includes three meals per day
- Single accommodations with 1 king bed
- 2 spa services
- Unlimited fitness classes
- Nutritional lectures
- Cooking demonstration’
- Round trip transportation between the San Diego International Airport and Cal-a-Vie
Good to know:
- Spafinder gift cards are accepted and can be used as payment
- Rated #1 Destination Spa in the US; “Europe without the travel”
- 5:1 staff to guest ratio – you are pampered
- Farm to table cuisine
- Over 150 fitness classes, Olympic-size pool, clay tennis courts
Where do you and your girlfriends like to spa?
Travel is our lifestyle; our luxury tribe - where we come together as one collective, united and driven by the desire to experience the best of the best, rooted in the freedom of possibilities - abundantly available through luxury travel, with beauty as our canvas, and style as our artistic tool.
Join us as we explore and get culturally inspired. Travel. Beauty. Style is our luxury gateway. Blog features focus on experiencing diverse cultures through the life of luxury, uniquely and creatively. Gather your bucket lists, cameras, journals, passports, chic outfits, trendy beauty must-haves and tastebuds...sit back and relax, as queens don't catch feelings, we catch flights, trains and ships - in beautiful style!
Latest posts by Sapphire Kharyzma (see all)
- How Travel is Set to Change in 2018 - September 20, 2017
- HerStory: The Rise of a Travelepreneur - September 13, 2017
- Cuba: An Informative Guide to Visiting a Forbidden Fruit - September 6, 2017