Relax, Renew, Reawaken: Mind, Body Soul’U’tions in St. Lucia

Just imagine – after the hectic holidays, you can actually start the New Year with fresh tranquility.  Close your eyes, and see yourself surrounded by white sands, clear blue seas with matching skies to offset the perfect getaway, staffed with warm & friendly natives, complimenting the climate.

Yes, all of this is not just an imagination away. You can make this beachfront boutique resort and spa, set in the romantic island of St. Lucia, West Indies; your reality. Your luxurious accommodations are adorned with 1,000 square-foot Water-Edge Cottages featuring secluded plunge pools, outdoor rain showers, and private hammocks, in addition to unique Swim-Up, Sunset and Oceanview Jr. Suites.

Recharge after those holiday stresses with a rejuvenating escape to the peaceful, picturesque Calabash Cove Resort & Spa; where temperatures this winter are predicted to average 80 degrees, with calm breezes to whisk away the worries.

Lavish your senses, while renewing the body & mind at the Cove’s very own Ti Spa, Fitness Center & Beauty Parlour; located next to Sweetwaters – the resort’s 100-foot infinity-edge designer pool.  The spa features private treatment rooms, staffed by skilled associates, and an array of stress-relieving anecdotes, like:

• Island Romance – a candlelit aromatherapy massage for two, using specially blended essential oils. Ignite the flames of passion at the boardwalk or gazebo, as the waves serenade your souls.
  • Mineral Mud Body Mask – a nutrient-rich body mask that gently cleanses, tightens and purifies; leaving you refreshed and radiant. Rinse in the Caribbean Sea before enjoying a relaxing massage.
  • Sea Salt Scrub – savor the sounds of the sea while your body is exfoliated using natural sea salt blended with ginger, lime, cucumber and almond oils. Dip into the ocean, then lavish in a light massage to relax your mind and body.
  • Island Fruit Body Scrub – an exotic blend of island fruit, natural oils, and sugar used to create this tropical sensation, uniquely formulated to enhance skin tone, detoxifying the body, and help restore skin ‘s youthful vibrancy.
  • Seaweed Body Wrap – captivates the richness of the sea with its potent antioxidants and cell-regenerating properties that help rejuvenate skin. This body wrap gently purify and detoxify while improving circulation and toning.

Entice the senses as you indulge in a feast at the onsite Windsong Restaurant which boasts an unobstructed view of the Caribbean Sea flavored in seasonally inspired dishes made from the freshest local ingredients. Order up international cocktails and fine wines from the Calabash Cove Cellars amid lively island music at the C-Bar; choose from the European Plan (EP), featuring a daily island breakfast buffet, or the Luxury Gourmet Plan (LGP), a convenient, all-inclusive option that includes all meals and beverages throughout your magical stay.

And don’t forget to soak up the island’s sun and absorb its beauty at the resort, or explore land and sea through excursions offered. Glide through a rainforest canopy on a zip line, try deep-sea fishing, or fall in love again (or for the first time) on a romantic champagne sunset cruise while gazing the green flash at the most majestic hour of the day. Snorkel or dive in the translucent Caribbean Sea, hike the summit of a breathtaking Piton, or simply jog/stroll barefoot on powder white sandy beaches, only to cool off at the waterfall.

Comments

• Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle

That looks like an absolutely amazing place to stay! I ADORE St. Lucia, and I think making this my home base for the next trip there would be the best thing ever!

September 18, 2017 at 9:04 am
  • I would love to stay on Island Romance! My hubby and I definitely need a week to getaway and be romantic!

September 18, 2017 at 11:15 am
  • Miranda Knudtson

This island looks gorgeous! I do enjoy resorts, too; they’re so beautiful and make for such a relaxing trip!

September 18, 2017 at 12:19 pm
  • KoKoa Magazine

This resort is breathtaking. I never hear people speaking much about traveling to St. Lucia but clearly I need to add it to my travel bucket list.

September 18, 2017 at 12:40 pm
  • Jenny Austin Finney

Okay. I definitely want to visit St. Lucia! This place looks amazing and being that I’ve never had any sort of body scrub, body massage or even laid eyes on such a beautiful place, this is definitely going to have to be added to my bucket list!

September 18, 2017 at 1:01 pm
  • Melanie

I would like the sea salt scrub. I need to relax more, and a sea salt scrub would be a great way to do this! All of the amenities that you mentioned sound wonderful.

September 18, 2017 at 1:31 pm
  • Rachelle Gordon

Ooh, that place sounds like a dream! I’ve never actually stayed in an all-inclusive before, but I bet it would be just wonderful! And how relaxing it would be!

September 18, 2017 at 1:31 pm
  • Erin Hodge

Calabash Cove Resort & Spa looks amazing. I can see myself now laying back and getting the Mineral Mud Body mask now. I love how it’s an All-Inclusive resort as well. You can’t go wrong with that.

September 18, 2017 at 5:07 pm
  • Claudia Krusch

St. Lucia is such a beautiful place. I would love to go there and stay in one of the waterfront cottages. I have been wanting to try an all incluside resort.

September 18, 2017 at 5:42 pm
  • Jennifer Van Huss

This place sounds like HEAVEN! I have never stayed in an all inclusive but if it has spa treatments like that, I’m game!

September 18, 2017 at 6:26 pm
  • Marcie W.

We have visited numerous destinations throughout the Caribbean, but have yet to make it to St. Lucia. After seeing this stunning resort, I definitely plan to change that soon!

September 18, 2017 at 6:30 pm
  • Julien Mordret

St Lucia seriously seems to be one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. And this hotel, wah! That’s the definition of paradise! And going back to real life must feel like hell after such an experience!!

September 18, 2017 at 6:34 pm
  • Gingermommy

It sounds like you had such an amazing time here. After seeing how stunning this resort is, I really want to go visit.

September 18, 2017 at 6:53 pm
  • Nancy at Whispered Inspiration

What a gorgeous place to go! I love how beautiful this resort looks. It might be time to book another vacation I think.

September 18, 2017 at 6:53 pm
  • TColeman

This totally sounds like the perfect way to relax. I need to seriously take a vacation soon.

September 18, 2017 at 7:01 pm
  • Our Family World

Perfect getaway destination. I wish I could just teleport myself to St Lucia right now! I have been needing some pampering for the longest time. A sea salt scrub and body massage sounds amazing!

September 18, 2017 at 7:33 pm
  • St. Lucia looks absolutely amazing. I would love to take a trip there with my honey for another honeymoon.

September 18, 2017 at 7:42 pm
  • Kendra Williams

I’ve always wanted to visit St. Lucia! The island looks so beautiful and the services at the spa seem pretty enticing!

September 18, 2017 at 8:19 pm
  • Ashvaughn

This just made me want to look up flights and catch the next thing smoking to the Caribbean. But it’s hurricane season, so maybe not lol Beautiful pictures!

September 18, 2017 at 8:36 pm
  • Alison

St Lucia looks so nice! It’s never really been somewhere I cared to visit that much before (I’m not one for sun, beaches etc) but now I do wanna go. The blue sea, really makes me want to be there.

September 18, 2017 at 8:56 pm
  • This soooo sounds like the place for me! Beaches and luxury spas, I’m totally there! Would love to try the Sea Salt Scrub, sounds like a refreshing detox.

September 18, 2017 at 9:09 pm
  • I need an Island Fruit Body Scrub ASAP! I truly would love to take this gorgeous vacation and relax!

September 18, 2017 at 9:40 pm
  • I have always wanted to go to St. Lucia and photograph the Piton mountains. (I think that’s what the famous mountain range is called). I absolutely love the beautiful blue water and I bet the fruit body scrub is out of this world! I hope to get there soon! 🙂

September 18, 2017 at 10:52 pm
  • Censie 'Mumby' Sawyer

Oh it looks amazing. I am so ready for some spa and beach time. We had a beaches trip scheduled/planned in October but due to Irma we are having to reschedule. So bummed but I know how lucky we are not to have to deal with the hurricane damage.

September 18, 2017 at 10:58 pm
  • Kathleen @AnyTots

Wow.. where in the world is Sta. Lucia? I immediately check google map after seeing your pictures. Finally know where it is and I’m putting it on my bucket list. I’m ready for some sea salt scrub and cocktails. Thanks for sharing this amazing place.

September 18, 2017 at 11:03 pm
  • That place looks so heavenly. I need a beach vacation. This summer was packed full of work and when we did go take a trip it was always camping in the woods! I would really like a trip to St. Lucia.

September 18, 2017 at 11:48 pm
  • Acup Ofassamtea

What you need a great spa and island like St. Lucia. Your post made me visit St. Lucia as soon as I can. Cool post.

September 18, 2017 at 11:52 pm
  • Oh my!! Your photos are amazing!! I would love to travel to St. Lucia one day and a spa day is definitely at the top of my list of things to do there!!

September 19, 2017 at 2:16 am
  • Ruth I.

Oh wow! I could totally go for the Island Romance right about now! The candlelit aromatherapy massage for two is exactly what I need (followed by dinner at the Windsong Restaurant of course!).

September 19, 2017 at 5:02 am
  • Travel Blogger

This sounds so amazing! I have always wanted to go to St Lucia, and my husband and I have considered it for our anniversary. I love all of the spa treatments they offer.

September 19, 2017 at 9:21 am
  • It is my dream to visit one day – hope they didn;t get hit by the recent storm!! Looks awesome.

September 19, 2017 at 9:48 am
  • Althea Penelope

This looks like a great place to visit. St. Lucia looks refreshing, this is the right place to relax, to renew and to unwind. Will definitely check this place.

September 19, 2017 at 10:39 am
  • Melissa Dixon

I would love to visit there with my family. I know my husband and daughter would enjoy it once we got past the flying part.

September 19, 2017 at 10:58 am
  • Amber Louchart

Oh my, that looks like my dream getaway. I have never traveled to a resort like this before.

September 19, 2017 at 12:01 pm
  • Oh my goodness, i am so jealous. This place is GORGEOUS! Im so ready for a Caribbean vacation. Although my parents are from the islands, I haven’t been back in probably 15-20 years. I love to travel too, but also find myself everywhere but there.

September 19, 2017 at 12:31 pm
  • This looks like a perfect place to recharge your batteries and simply relax. St Lucia looks amazing and I would love to visit one day. The spa treatments on offer are definitely a plus, I would go there just to try all of them out 🙂

September 19, 2017 at 1:03 pm
  • pnkgirl25

Wow, that place is so beautiful! Looks perfect for romantic weekend get away. Thank you for sharing.

September 19, 2017 at 1:50 pm
  • This sounds like the perfect Baecation. These are the makings of an incredible vacation. I’m in desperate need of a vacation too.

September 19, 2017 at 6:10 pm
  • WEMAKE7

Wow! That looks amazing! I am so much in need of a vacation and me time. Hoping someday to be able to do visit a place like this.

September 19, 2017 at 7:21 pm
  • Julie Syl

This place looks like a great place to stay. I would love to try their Sea Salt Scrub. Will definitely put this in my bucket list.

September 19, 2017 at 8:53 pm
  • This is truly a beautiful place. I can see myself and the hubby chilling here for a week just to get ourselves back on track.

September 19, 2017 at 9:09 pm
  • Seeking Neverland

This place looks like a dream. I love their wedding setup. This is exactly the destination type of wedding I would like.

September 19, 2017 at 9:12 pm
  • ShaBree Henry

This looks like the place I need to go to to get some real R&R. So beautiful.

September 19, 2017 at 11:33 pm
  • Wow. This place is breathtaking! I am always up for some R&R and spending my days getting pampered is just what I need.

September 20, 2017 at 12:54 am
  • Ughhh! I could really go for a place like this right now. That beach is gorgeous. To wake up in a beautiful bed like that overlooking the water would be heaven.

September 20, 2017 at 1:08 am
  • That sounds like awesome place to stay and relax on vacation. Their spa features are totally great and I would love to try that Mineral Mud Body Mask myself someday.

September 20, 2017 at 7:47 am
  • This places sounds like heaven, and in such a stunning location!! That seaweed body wrap and sea salt scrub sound divine!

September 20, 2017 at 9:44 am
  • Lynn Dee

What a beautiful place! And those body scrubs that they offer sound great. I would love to try them all. Someday, I hope. 🙂

September 20, 2017 at 11:28 am
  • redheadmomblog

That sounds like a beautiful place to visit! I love a getaway that is beautiful and where you get pampered.

September 20, 2017 at 2:34 pm
  • Dhemz Apdian - Dias

Oh, my goodness! That’s where I want to go right now. Thanks for sharing!

September 20, 2017 at 10:41 pm
  • Sundaes & Flip Flops

You had me at spa! This looks like an incredible place to relax and unwind. I’m definitely adding St. Lucia to my bucket list.

September 21, 2017 at 3:16 pm
  • TheNewClassy

That Island Fruit Body Scrub sounds like something that I would really like to try. I have never been to St Lucia but, hopefully, one day I will make it there.

September 21, 2017 at 4:12 pm
  • OMG, THAT infinity pool. I’d be in there all day soaking up that view!

September 21, 2017 at 4:59 pm
  • Kristin Kimble

Those pictures are amazing and that fruit body scrub sounds like heaven!!! St. Lucia is on my list of travels

September 21, 2017 at 11:25 pm
  • David Elliott

That just looks like such an incredible trip. I know I had heard a lot about St. Lucia but I hadn’t seen pictures of it. I will have to go when I can make it there sometime.

September 22, 2017 at 3:30 am
  • Tiffany Heard

This makes me want to return to St. Lucia. I went here for a day on a cruise but I didn’t do any sight seeing. I have a friend from here so Ive always been interested in St. Lucia.

September 22, 2017 at 11:17 am
  • That looks amazing! i haven’t been to St. Lucia in years, but looks like a good reason to return!

September 29, 2017 at 8:50 am