Just imagine – after the hectic holidays, you can actually start the New Year with fresh tranquility. Close your eyes, and see yourself surrounded by white sands, clear blue seas with matching skies to offset the perfect getaway, staffed with warm & friendly natives, complimenting the climate.
Yes, all of this is not just an imagination away. You can make this beachfront boutique resort and spa, set in the romantic island of St. Lucia, West Indies; your reality. Your luxurious accommodations are adorned with 1,000 square-foot Water-Edge Cottages featuring secluded plunge pools, outdoor rain showers, and private hammocks, in addition to unique Swim-Up, Sunset and Oceanview Jr. Suites.
Recharge after those holiday stresses with a rejuvenating escape to the peaceful, picturesque Calabash Cove Resort & Spa; where temperatures this winter are predicted to average 80 degrees, with calm breezes to whisk away the worries.
Lavish your senses, while renewing the body & mind at the Cove’s very own Ti Spa, Fitness Center & Beauty Parlour; located next to Sweetwaters – the resort’s 100 foot infinity-edge designer pool. Spa features private treatment rooms, staffed by skilled associates, and an array of stress relieving anecdotes, like:
- Island Romance – a candlelit aromatherapy massage for two, using specially blended essential oils. Ignite the flames of passion at the boardwalk or gazebo, as the waves serenade your souls.
- Mineral Mud Body Mask – a nutrient-rich body mask which gently cleanse, tightens and purifies; leaving you refreshed and radiant. Rinse in the Caribbean Sea before enjoying a relaxing massage.
- Sea Salt Scrub – savor the sounds of the sea while your body is exfoliated using natural sea salt blended with ginger, lime, cucumber and almond oils. Dip into the ocean, then lavish in a light massage to relax your mind and body.
- Island Fruit Body Scrub – an exotic blend of island fruit, natural oils and sugar used to create this tropical sensation, uniquely formulated to enhance skin tone, detoxifying the body and help restore skin ‘s youthful vibrancy.
- Seaweed Body Wrap – captivates the richness of the sea with its potent antioxidants and cell-regenerating properties that help rejuvenate skin. This body wrap gently purify and detoxify while improving circulation and toning.
Entice the senses as you indulge in a feast at the onsite Windsong Restaurant which boasts an unobstructed view of the Caribbean Sea flavored in seasonally inspired dishes made from the freshest local ingredients. Order up international cocktails and fine wines from the Calabash Cove Cellars amid lively island music at the C-Bar; choose from the European Plan (EP), featuring a daily island breakfast buffet, or the Luxury Gourmet Plan (LGP), a convenient, all-inclusive option that includes all meals and beverages throughout your magical stay.
And don’t forget to soak up the island’s sun and absorb its beauty at the resort, or explore land and sea through excursions offered. Glide through a rainforest canopy on a zip line, try deep-sea fishing, or fall in love again (or for the first time) on a romantic champagne sunset cruise while gazing the green flash at the most majestic hour of the day. Snorkel or dive in the translucent Caribbean Sea, hike the summit of a breathtaking Piton, or simply jog/stroll barefoot on powder white sandy beaches, only to cool off at the waterfall.
When she’s not traveling the world, she enjoys planting the seeds of growth and prosperity for small businesses and entrepreneurs. She’s an accredited Travel Designer, who specializes in curating unique, Caribbean and Luxury ventures. She's a travel marketing expert, who loves to make her passions her paycheck while teaching women to do the same.
Latest posts by Sapphire Kharyzma (see all)
- How to Become an Independent Travel Agent - April 2, 2018
- Deep Rooted Celebration for International Women’s Day - March 8, 2018
- Shades of Beauty: Loving My Black Girl Magic - February 7, 2018