Leap of Faith: Finding Passion in Travel

Beloveds. Are you about taking risks and going for what’s in your heart, or are you complacent – playing it safe? I decided to take a leap of faith – placing myself completely in the arms of the Lord; as I let go of all thoughts, doubts, fears – about any consequences.

Birth of a Travel & Media Ministry

Queens of Virtue Trip Tribe

Over the past few years, I’ve run across various people in all types of industries – each feeling a sense of stagnancy. Their unhappiness leads back to relationships, family, work, etc. I’ve had many days with these same demons attacking my mind, sanity, and peace. Epiphany…change, your presence is necessary. I began to seek change…in the process, finding myself elevating as a true woman of God! Today, I am rapidly building my empire and ministry as a travelpreneur and media maven.

Becoming the Change

I did not know what change looked like, only that it was necessary for me to live my life according to my purpose.

Queens of Virtue Trip Tribe

Philippians 4: 1-8 had some very eye-opening words which shaped my direction.

In Proverbs 31: 10 – 31, I received a revelation about what my passion and purpose would look like! But what stood out was…

Verses 25 – 27
She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness. She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness.

Queens of Virtue: My Why!

My goal is to empower through cultural exposure and experience. An effort is placed on helping them to see themselves as the gems and treasures that God creates us to be. I inspire you all to take a leap of faith and follow the comforter and friend that dwells within. To believers, this is the leading of God. Is travel your passion? Go for it. “All things are possible through Christ who strengthens us.” Travel brings in the opportunity to meet new people, enjoy pastimes, or to get a change of scenery; it even brings luxury – which is an intrinsic value for many. For me, travel is very therapeutic. It allows me to disconnect with things that seem to bring me out of my character – stressors and it lets me see and experience life from a whole new perspective.

Queens of Virtue: Virtuous Journeys & the Wander Women Trip Tribe

As a woman, three words sum up a pleasurable pastime…Travel. Beauty. Style! Yes, in that order. Curating bucket list events and gatherings are on the agenda for 2018. We will journey to top destinations – armed with our cameras, and other recording devices; trending as chic storytellers and travel leaders..queens, who know the value of catching flights, not feelings. We are all trending pretty, armed with our passports!

Comments

• Alli Smith

You shared some of my favorite scriptures today! Taking a leap of faith can look scary, but when you know you’re in the arms of the Lord, you can let go of fear and all the things holding you back.

October 17, 2017 at 8:19 am
  • I am not religious, but I am glad you found something to help you out! I always enjoy traveling when I can and meeting new people.

October 17, 2017 at 8:19 am
    • I am not religious as well, simply a believer in a source that is greater than myself. I’ve always viewed religion as a man-made system, so that doesn’t serve me any :). But you are right, I have found something to take me to places I wouldn’t have imagined. I also love meeting new people, it’s so fulfilling! I appreciate you stopping by, thanks so much!

October 17, 2017 at 9:50 am
  • I agree with your thoughts on travel. I find that travel gets me out of my comfort zone, usually, in a good way.

October 17, 2017 at 9:13 am
  • I just adore travel so very much. It truly shapes you as a human… And this year, I plan on furthering my explorations to KENYA!! I can’t wait! The count-down has begun!

October 17, 2017 at 9:21 am

I have always enjoyed traveling. I try to take my family everywhere just so that we can experience different cultures. I think we learn a lot more about ourselves when we see how other people live.

October 17, 2017 at 9:57 am
  • We are in limbo with a leap of faith right now. It’s scary to give it all over to the Lord, but it’s something that we have to do. My husband was laid off from his job due to company setbacks, and we are not sure the future, but I have put my faith in the Lord to guide us.

October 17, 2017 at 10:08 am
  • Candy Kage

Travel is something we all enjoy experiencing. Gives us a better understand of this great big world.

October 17, 2017 at 10:31 am
  • Sounds like you have got some divine inspiration from the Scriptures regarding your direction. This post is just what I needed to continue to encourage me in the path I am taking with my blogs and their purposes. I don’t know what God has in store for me but I do know I am destined for great things! Many blessings to you!

October 17, 2017 at 10:35 am
  • Ashley

traveling is so good for the soul. I try to travel at least three times a year to gain perspective and clear my head.

October 17, 2017 at 12:15 pm
  • I’m not religious, but I agree with your thoughts on travel. I like to travel alone, I find it be very uplifting and empowering for some reason. If I had the budget, I would be doing much more of it.

October 17, 2017 at 1:43 pm
  • Rachel Akers

I think we can learn so many things from traveling. I wish you all the best.

October 17, 2017 at 2:38 pm
  • Censie 'Mumby' Sawyer

Early tomorrow morning we are jumping on a plane with our kids to enough a week of relaxing, memories and sunshine. I cannot wait to introduce my kids to more traveling opportunities now that they are older. THis will be our first of many vacations and with our kiddos!

October 17, 2017 at 3:34 pm
  • Pam

Sounds like 2018 is going to be busy! I love travel, and I try to visit new places whenever I get the chance.

October 17, 2017 at 4:37 pm
  • It is great to hear you have found something that helps you and moves you, that is always a good thing.

October 17, 2017 at 5:31 pm
  • Shelley King

I recently have taken a leap of faith. I found my self stagnant in parts of my life. I had to do more for my life. I actually took my boys on a Disney cruise last week. I picked them up from school and we went straight to the airport. It was exciting because they had no idea and it gave us time to regroup and have fun together. We needed it.

October 17, 2017 at 6:46 pm
  • Tara Mitchell

I’m inspired by your “re-sparked” passion for travel! I can’t wait to read all about your travels and see all the amazing pictures.

October 17, 2017 at 7:21 pm
  • 2018 should be a really good year! It’s great that you have such a clear vision of what you want to accomplish!

October 17, 2017 at 8:50 pm
  • Vyjay Rao

It is nice to see you self-motivated with your vision fixed. It is also great to note that you are driven by a greater purpose.

October 18, 2017 at 6:57 am
  • I am looking forward to 2018. While 2017 was great in many ways theres something exciting about starting fresh in a whole new year.

October 18, 2017 at 9:51 am
  • I wish I was as sure of what I want to accomplish as you seem to be. Maybe I need to work on that as I seem to be going around in circles these days.

October 18, 2017 at 3:44 pm
  • Cyn Gagen

It’s always great to find something that motivates you and keeps you moving forward. I love that feeling of being rejuvenated and ready for something new.

October 18, 2017 at 4:07 pm
  • Fariha

I think it’s always highly motivating to have a goal that includes doing for others. When you can share your passions with others and bring them something new, it’s always a winning idea.

October 18, 2017 at 4:10 pm
  • I hear that. I’m so over playing it safe, I’m ready to spread my wings and explore the world. I’ve got some trips planned for the last few months of 2017 and really looking forward to travelling a lot in 2018. Pushing my business and blog to the next level, leaving my comfort zone behind too.

October 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
  • Travel is therapeutic for me as well. I love exploring different regions and their quirks, local foods, and communities. I love taking photos when I travel. I was just thinking the other day how cool it would have been to have had a digital camera or smartphone during my early journeys.

October 18, 2017 at 6:44 pm
  • Dina

Our family travel every now and then to make the family bond stronger. It also releases the stress and gives us new perspective.

October 19, 2017 at 12:38 am
  • I agree that we should take a leap of faith and follow the comforter and friend that dwells within us. My passion is not travel. It is teaching young children, beginning with my youngest child.

October 19, 2017 at 2:42 am
  • I love this! at times taking a leap of faith can be the hardest thing to do, but when done its amazing.

October 19, 2017 at 5:38 pm